Charles Ntampaka has been a member of the Brussels Bar association since 2003; he obtained a master in law from the National University of Rwanda in 1978 with great distinction. He also obtained a doctorate in Law from the Catholic University of Louvain with great distinction in 1989. From 1978 to 1985 and then from 1989 to 1994 he was appointed at the National University of Rwanda, he taught Judicial Law, human rights and Family Law. As of 1998 he was appointed at the University of Namur.
Since 2005 he is a lecturer in the Advanced Master in human Rights (UCL, Saint Louis and University of Namur). He is also an associate member of the Royal Academy of Overseas Sciences.
He is a part of the Family and foreigners’ section of the French speaking Bar of Brussels.
Charles Ntampaka practices law in the following languages: French, English, Kinyarwanda and Kirundi.
- Family law: separation, child custody, alimony, divorce, liquidation-partition, filiations, etc.
- Foreigners’ law: asylum applications, applications for residence permits, establishment in Belgium, work permits, family reunification, acquisition of nationality, etc.
- Social Law : CPAS Litigation
- Human Rights and Development
- Private International Law : recognition of foreign civil status records (marriage, divorce, adoption, kafala…),